For health benefits, scientific research, detailed stories on the product, manufacturing process videos, how to use it, DIY, and all articles we would love to invite you to our blog
Organic Coconut Hair Oils
Coconut oil made at home, from coconut milk or with Sekkuwa or Chekku was THE remedy for hair fall few decades back. This method of making coconut oil is named “cold pressing”. There is no heating / baking of oil during milling. In the same manner using specially designed machines, coconut oil is pressed preserving its valuable nutrients. It is known as Virgin Coconut Oil.
Due to the presence of Vitamin E, Anti-oxidants and “Medium Chain Fats (MCT)” like Lauric acid, EVCO is antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory. It penetrates hair, scalp and skin more deeply and faster than other conditioners.
EVCO can be used as a leave-in treatment to repair split ends, moisturize scalp, add a healthy glow to your tresses, defeat dandruff, stop hair fall and improve thick, long hair growth, skin moisturizer, lip balm, speed up healing process of bruises & burns (like Aloe Vera) and to give you shiny skin.
Apply EVCO on hair, scalp, face and body in the morning 30-45 minutes before having a shower, and wash it off. All positive benefits of commercial conditioners shine & styling products. Moisturizers encompassed in one natural product.
Coconut Hair Oil with Essential Oils
Extracted from Tea Tree leaves
- Tea tree essential oil can unclog hair follicles. This helps to prevent buildup of excess oil on the scalp and skin. Helps in anti-dandruff treatment as well.
- It cleans up dead skin cells as well.
- When mixed with Natural coconut oil it serves as a all natural makeup remover plus cleaning the skin as well due to its natural properties.
- MULTI USE PRODUCTS. Makeup remover plus hair oil and moisturizer
NATURAL VETIVER OIL
- Extracted from Vetiver plant roots, it helps blood circulation and prevent hair infection. Stimulates hair growth.
- Used mostly in ayurvedic treatment an aroma therapy.
- It helps promotion of skin overall health due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
NATURAL LAVENDER OIL
- Extracted from Lavender flowers, it is stated to have antibacterial and antifungal properties. This supports in the healthy maintenance of hair follicles, improving scalp’s health.
- Lavender oil helps hair to grow faster and thicker, and may prevent itchy scalp or dandruff.
NATURAL MINT OIL
- Extracted from mint leaves, it gives a cool and thrilling feel, which increases the blood circulation. This supports hair growth of hair shafts.
- It also stimulates the scalp and diminishes dandruff formation.