For health benefits, scientific research, detailed stories on the product, manufacturing process videos, how to use it, DIY, and all articles we would love to invite you to our blog
Organic Ceylon Spices are available in Whole & Ground (Powdered form)
Organic Ceylon Black Pepper
Ceylon black pepper is has high Piperine content which contributes to anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and chronic disease fighting qualities. Furthermore this has strong aroma and rich flavor.
Organic Ceylon Turmeric
Ceylon black pepper is has high Curcumin content which contributes to anti-inflammatory, strong antioxidant properties. Hailed as a medicine in traditional practices, turmeric has become a new superfood in the modern-day world. Furthermore this has strong aroma and rich flavor.
Organic Lanka Cardamom
Lanka Cardamom grows in the central hill country of Sri Lanka; Kandy, Matale, Kegalle, Nuwara Eliya, Rathnapura.
History records cardamom as a flavoring and medicinal spice. Cardamom was also marketed by Arab traders in yester era.
Cardamom capsule (the dried tiny fruit) is the sort after product. Whole cardamom, ground form, essential oil and oleoresin are produced for consumer requirements. The food industry uses as a flavoring agent in curries, meat dishes, sweets, confectionaries, in bakery products, and as an ingredient of masala mixes. Cardamom Oil is popular for infusing with milk coffee.
Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine use cardamom for aroma, stimulations, relive gastritis, digest assisting, and to increase urine passing.
Organic Cloves, Nutmeg, Mace Ginger, Garcinia
Sri Lanka is blessed with consistent rainfall, warm weather, humid climate, and rich soil. Therefore Ceylon species have important nutritional/medicinal properties, oil content, unique taste, and strong aroma when compared to spices grown in Asia and other parts of the world.
Quality manufacturers across the globe use Sri Lankan spices in their industries to make pharmaceutical, food and cosmetic products.
Organic Ceylon Spices Usage
- Unrefined, Natural, Pure
- No Additives, No Chemicals
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy Free
- Strong aroma & rich flavor
- Use to flavor cake, pudding, biscuit, rice, noodles, pasta, vegetable/fish/meat curries, salads, leafy foods,
- Add flavor to tea, coffee, milk shake smoothies, or as a single spice infusion dipped in hot water.
- Spice essential oil – use for steam inhalation, gargle as mouth wash, oil massages / foot soak, to make facial scrub with olive oil & orange, additives in soaps and non-chemical shampoo.
- Spice essential oil – Use as an insect repellent for household insects (black ants, mosquitoes, roaches, and flies).
- Boosts memory & thinking power. Helps in prevention of Alzheimer’s diseases.
- Reduce blood clotting
- Reduce blood sugar levels & blood cholesterol levels. Helps in diabetes treatment.
- Relieves digestive upsets
- Relieves nasal and chest congestion
- Relieves menstrual problems
- Relieves stiff joints and muscles
- Anti-inflammatory agent and a pain reliever to arthritis patients
- Helps to cure urine tract infections
- Fights tooth decay and gym disease
- The sweet smell promotes peace in mind
- Treatment of arthritis
- The anti-microbial properties in cinnamon purifies skin and removes dead skin cells restoring shine and suppleness
- Cinnamon increases blood circulation to the surface of the skin, alleviating fine lines and improving skin tone
- Cinnamon bark oil (Not ready to apply/ingest directly) – Natural complexion enhancer and benefits overall skin health
- Cinnamon leaf oil (Not ready to apply/ingest directly) – Strong germ killing properties works as a disinfectant in cleaning activities