Visit our Food Blog.
All about FOOD and their health benefits, nutritional values, historical stories, chronicles, our research and development work, DIYs for lotions, cream, soap (Do it Yourself) and many more of what we create continuously.
We are writing as our creative journey flows along. So join us, share with us.
The GENNSPICE Blog covers research work on mainly the following foods & of course our own thoughts:
- Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Whole Kernel Virgin Coconut Oil, MCT Coconut Oil Pure Caprylic Acid C8, MCT Coconut Oil Caprylic & Capric Acid mix of 60% : 40%, Refined Coconut Oil, Normal White Coconut Oil, Paring Oil, Organic Coconut oil & Conventional Coconut Oil, Raw Cold Pressed Coconut Oil & Expeller hot pressed coconut oil, and MCT Coconut Oil Powder for KETO and Supplement.
- Organic natural sweeteners Low GI (Glycemic Index) Coconut Sugar & Coconut Nectar Treacle, Kithul Palm Treacle and Jaggery.
- Organic Gluten free, Low GI flour for baking, breakfast meals, highest protean and fiber content for plant based flours: Coconut Flour
- Organic Shredded/Grated Coconut (Desiccated Coconut) in fine size, medium size and in flakes or chips form. For cakes, cookies and all recopies.
- Organic Liquid coconut milk 17% fat, Coconut cream (Coconut milk having 22% fat), and Coconut milk powder for a wide range of recopies.
- Organic Coconut Butter (also known as Creamed Coconut) as a vegan, non GMO butter for cakes & bakes.
- Organic Ceylon Cinnamon sticks and powder (ground cinnamon) plantation, manufacturing method, history and health benefits.
- Ceylon Organic Black pepper, White Pepper, Turmeric, Cloves, Nutmeg, Mace, Ginger, Garcinia and other Ceylon spices.
- Ceylon Herbs such as Superfood Moringa powder, Dehydrated Bay leaves, Pandan leaves, Curry leaves, Lemongrass.
- Ceylon Black Tea & Ceylon Green Tea.
- Flavored Teas: Jasmine, Mint, Earl Grey and Infusions of Ceylon Cinnamon, Hibiscus, Moringa.
- Silvertips and Premium Grade tea.
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.